For many, the process of getting approved for a VA or CalVet Home Loan can be challenging, frustrating and very time consuming. We will make it easier, less stressful and more successful. Here are answers to some of the major questions you may ask about a VA or CalVet Home Loans. This applies to Active Military and Veterans.
What is the current limit for a VA Home Loan?
- The maximum Ventura County loan limit is $713,000.00 without a down payment.
- Many homes in Ventura County now qualify for this type of Zero Down Loan.
Why should I choose a VA or CalVet Home Loan?
- No down payment is required.
- No mortgage insurance
- Easier qualification standards
- Credit and income requirements are not as strict
- No prepayment penalties on your loan
What types of property qualify for a VA Loan?
- 1 to 4 unit condos.
- Single family home, condo, farms and some mobile homes.
Can an existing loan be refinanced as a VA loan with a lower interest rate?
How do I obtain my certificate of eligibility or DD214?
Who Qualifies for a CalVet or VA Home Loan?
- Almost all honorably discharged veterans and active in service.